Introduction to MSP® Programme Management
This is an accredited product to support self-study computer-based elearning for the MSP® Programme Management methodology.
This product aims to provide you with a straightforward route to become a fully certified Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- 2 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons.
- Notes to support each lesson and references for further study and reading.
- Forums, Progress Reports and Email Support.
- Interactive support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Provides a high-level overview of MSP® Programme Management, why it is used and how the corporate vision and its benefits can be achieved.
- Enables team members to appreciate the structure and control afforded by the use of MSP® Programme Management.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations.
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time,pace and place convenient to them.
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
All MSP® eLearning are offered through MPS® ATO (Accredited Training Organisation)
SPOCE Project Management Ltd.
MSP® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited
- What is a Programme?
- What is Programme Management?
- Why use Programme Management?
- The characteristics of Portfolios
- Programmes and Projects
- 'Drivers for change' and the programme environment
- Types of Programme and Programme impacts
- MSP Terminology
- The MSP 'framework'
- MSP structure including Principles Themes and The Transformational Flow
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above