Level 1, 2 & 3 Bengali with Business Correspondence Training
Bengali is the seventh most spoken native language in the world, it is spoken in both West Bengal and Bangladesh, being the official language of Bangladesh. Also known as Bengla, it is spoken by almost 210 million people as a first or second language and the Indian national anthem is written in this language.
Bangladesh shares land borders with India and Myanmar, and is the world’s eighth most populous country. It has 700 rivers and 5,000 miles of inland waterways, also being known for its highlands that boast evergreen forests, and the Sundarbans, a vast forest in the coastal region of the Bay of Bengal; considered one of the natural wonders of the world.
This package will help you to start learning Bengali, continue your learning up to an advanced level, and learn handy business language to improve your job opportunities or existing company’s prospects in the Indian Subcontinent, which is the world’s sixth-largest economy by GDP and the third-largest by purchasing power parity.
Bengali Level 1
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Bengali
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
Bengali Level 2
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
Bengali Level 3
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognise parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Mapped to international CEFR levels and ACTFL standards.
- Be fluent in the seventh most spoken language in the world.
- Implement your knowledge as you make your way through the course.
- Examples in sound, so you can practice your pronunciation until it’s perfect.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above